Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My trip to Bangkok with my father in law
I'm sure that there are a handful out there who have done a trip such as this. I'm also quite sure that the rest of you who have not undergone such an experience ought to seek opportunities to do so. My FIL is from the aviation background and quite modern in outlook. In fact, sometimes I feel that he is so modern that it might have been nice had he lived in 2050 - however that is neither here nor there. Coming to the res' it was such an exhilirating trip that I felt compelled to express myself in verse. So here it goes -

There we were in the good ole' city of Bangkok
Me and my close relative going for a walk
When we were met by dressy lady at 9 O' clock
Who straightaway put her hands in my companion's jock!

One had to admit that the man had composure
While dealing with such outrageous exposure
On my part I might have had a seizure
To give such secret desires disclosure.

However experienced man that he was
In spite of his obvious flaws
He showed that he was no Santa Claus
For which he deserves total applause.

He discreetly removed her hand
Indicating he had no permission from the High Command
He then glanced at me offhand
And advised me to exercise my prostrate gland.

So off I went to a nearby joint
And sat meself at a vantage point
To decide amongst all whom I should anoint
But Alas! the show did disappoint

All they had to offer with technical finesse
Were methods to introduce needles into their recess
Along with matchsticks and other things they possess
For which I have no desire I confess.

Me - I like my girl
With whom I like to curl
And let things naturally unfurl
Putting our minds in a whirl

For my companion though
I know not if he attended a floor show
I suspect he would had let go
As his preference is for Monroe!!

No comments: